Legging in Legaspi City: Hotel St. Ellis


I don't know if I was lucky or there was a promo or the receptionist made a mistake (or maybe I got confused?), but I only paid for almost Php 2,000 per night at the Hotel St. Ellis for a deluxe room, which has a published rate of Php 3,200.



Hotel St. Ellis is a quaint hotel in downtown Legaspi. It is near most establishments like banks, malls, and restaurants.


With minimalist interiors in warm earth tones. 


On my first night of stay, there was reeking smell of cat urine coming from the aircon. Got paranoid that I peed on my bed when I first arrived and napped but luckily the smell went away the next day.





The bathroom's pretty decent. I like the big ass shower head and the consistent water temp. I just have a bit of a problem with the toilet because it doesn't have a tabo. Yeah, yeah call me probinsiyana or backward or whatever, but we Pinoys cannot poop without a tabo (or dipper/water dipper). How do you clean your butt without a tabo? It's such a hassle. I don't wanna tell you how I cleaned up! Nakakahiya, what I did! :P



The pool which I never swam in.



The complimentary buffet breakfast. Menu was simple. Their ginataang kalabasa was divine. Their daing na bangus tanked, it tasted like mud. And there was this rude restaurant attendant who kept on ignoring me asking for coffee. Or maybe she was just busy attending to the other visitors. 

All in all, my stay in St. Ellis was good! I have to research though, why they named it after St. Ellis (who is St. Ellis anyway?)
sarah Web Developer

Freelance wanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment